Find your building
Location: Me Linh Square Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC.
Living in the center of district 1, it rarely gets traffic jammed and very easy to connect to districts 2, 3, 4, 5, Binh Thanh, Phu Nhuan…through main streets.
Surrounding: commercial center, banks, offices, shopping malls, entertainment areas, restaurant, fitness centers…
- Opposite to the Saigon river; 300 meters to Nha Rong wharf;
- 200 meters to the park, 400 meters to Nhi Dong II (Children’s Hospital);
- 500 meters to Independence Palace, Saigon Church;
- 500 meters to Ben Thanh market;
Located in the active and dynamic area of city with high grade citizens and universities and institutes, this potential office promises to bring you the prosperity and stable development.
- Property Name: Vietcombank Tower
- Developer: Vietcombank – Bonday (Hong Kong) – Ben Thanh (Group)
- Construction year: 10/2013 – 11/ 2015
- Office Grade: A
- Business hour: 07:00 - 18:00 (Mon-Fri) – 07:00 - 12:00 (Sat)
- Structure: 4 Basements - 1 Ground - 35 Floors
- Clear Height: 2,75 m
- Lift: 15 Pax lifts
- Floor Area: 1,170 m2
- Total office area: 55,000 m2
- Lettable office area: 300 – 600 – 800 – 1,170 m2
Motorbike parking: $16/month
Management fee: $7/m2
Car parking: $160/month
Overtime fee: $0.1/m2 /h
Electricity fee: Private meter; Stimulated by state
Air-con: Central (Chiller); Free in business hours
Fitting out: Negotiable
Vietcombank Tower is developed by Vietcombank – Bonday (Hong Kong) – Ben Thanh (Group).
After 2 consecutive years (2013 - 2015) under construction, the Tower was launched on November 7, 2015.
Designed by Pelli Clarke Pelli Architect (US) – famous for designation for World Finance Center (Hong Kong), Petronas Tower (Malaysia), Bank of America (US).
The Tower is very environment friendly, and electricity saving. The total investment capital is 67 millions USD.
Vietcombank Tower is Grade A with facilities:
- 4 Basements for parking;
- Ground floor for reception hall, transaction place for VCB;
- Office for lease: 55,000 m2 (35 floors)
- Lift: 15 Pax lifts (15 persons/ lift);
Vietcombank Tower occupies proximately 85% with well-known groups as: Viet Nam beer, Shiseido Viet Nam, Russin & Vecchi Laws, Pernod Ricard, Johnson & Johnson Viet Nam...
For more information or any advice, please call:
Hotline: (+84) 944. 684.986 - Free consultancy and visitation