Find your building
Location: Nguyen Hue Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC.
Nguyen Hue Street is considered as the most expensive street of HCMC. Located in the middle of this street, the building is well-known and easy to go to any parts of the city. Facing to the unique walking street of HCMC, it is so quiet and peaceful for placing your office here.
Transportation is very convenient to connect to districts 2, 3, 4, 5, 7…
Surrounding: commercial center, banks, offices, shopping malls, restaurant, entertainment areas, fitness centers…
- 100 meters to park, Saigon river;
- 800 meters to Ben Thanh market;
- 800 meters to Saigon Church, Independence Palace;
Located in the active and dynamic area of city with high grade citizens and universities and institutes, this potential office promises to bring you the prosperity and stable development.
- Property Name: Vinatex Building
- Developer: Vinatex
- Office Grade: B
- Business hour: 07:00 - 18:00 (Mon-Fri) – 07:00 - 12:00 (Sat)
- Structure: 1 Basement - 1 Ground - 15 Floors
- Lift: 2 Pax lifts
- Floor Area: 200 m2
- Total office area: 2,450 m2
- Lettable office area: 100 - 120 - 150 - 200 m2
Price: 22$ /m2
Motorbike parking: 10$ /month
Management fee: 3$ /m2
Car parking: No parking
Overtime fee: Negotiable
Electricity fee: Stipulated by state
Fitting out: Negotiable
Vinatex Building is developed by Vinatex.
Vinatex Building is grade B with facilities:
- 1 Basement for parking;
- Ground floor for reception hall;
- 15 floors for office;
- Lift: 2 Pax lifts;
- 2 WC (ladies/ men) for each floor.
The rent is reasonable. Good location and modern amenities ensure that occupation rate is always more than 90%.
For more information or any advice, please call: (+84) 944. 684.986
Free consultancy and visitation